Bundgaard is owned and operated by Bonvita Footwear Company ApS. The following trade-, sales-, and delivery terms applies to the purchase of goods from Bundgaard.dk, bundgaard-schuhe.de & bundgaard-shoes.com.
Bonvita Footwear Company ApS
Vermundsgade 38C, 4. sal. DK -2100 København Ø, Denmark
Phone: +45 71 99 17 09
2. ORDER PLACEMENT AND PURCHASE
- Your purchase is valid from the moment you receive an Order confirmation.
- You will receive an e-mail confirmation of your order once placed.
- To place a valid order at Bundgaard you must be 18 years old.
- All prices on this web site are subject to change without notice. Whilst we make every effort to provide you the most accurate, up-to-date information, occasionally, one or more items on our web site may be mis-priced. In the event a product is listed at an incorrect price due to typographical, photographic or technical error Bonvita shall have the right to refuse or cancel any orders placed for product listed at the incorrect price.
- Bonvita offers the following payment methods: Visa, MasterCard, Paypal, MobilePay.
- If you pay by credit card the total order amount will be reserved on your account. The payment will be completed once your order leaves our warehouse.
- You will solely receive your invoice in digital format.
- You will receive your order 2-3 workdays after the order placement. During campaign periods, however, a longer delivery time may occur.
- We deliver all orders with GLS. You will receive and e-mail or text message including Track & Trace number once your order leaves the warehouse. The lead time for GLS standard parcel delivery is 2-3 weekdays from Denmark.
- We offer free delivery on orders for delivery in Denmark, Sweden or Germany above 80,00 EUR. All other orders will be charges with a delivery fee according to below table:
- Delivery times are guidelines and does not consider potential delays.
6. PRODUCT DESCRIPTIONS
- Bonvita strives to make product descriptions and pictures as precise and true to reality as possible. If a product purchased on the Webshop does not match the description or vary a bit from the picture, you are able to return the unused product.
You have 14 days right of withdrawal. Refunds will be made using the same payment method you used to make the original purchase. You will receive your refund within five business days after your returned item(s) is received at our warehouse.
THIS IS HOW YOU RETURN
1. Fill in the code that best explains the reason for your return on the Return form.
2. Place the Return form together with the item(s) you wish to return in the original (undamaged) packaging, and place them in a suitable box/bag, e.g the one your item(s) was delivered in.
3. If you have a self-adhesive adress label (not available in all markets) attach the self-adhesive address label to your parcel and return your parcel at a GLS Parcel Shop.
If you are returning parcels from outside Denmark, returns must be handled at your own expense. Please note that the parcel must be sent directly to the address below - we do not accept parcels sent to any kind of parcel box or post office.
System Transport A/S
DK - 4600 Koege
Att: Hal 9, port 28-30
You can always contact our customer service at +45 71 99 17 09 or email email@example.com if you have any questions.
Bonvita offers free return service for all orders delivered in Denmark. Simply place the prepaid GLS return label outside the parcel and drop off in a GLS parcel shop. The parcel will automatically reach our warehouse.
ORDERS OUTSIDE DENMARK
For all orders delivered outside Denmark the customer is responsible for returning their order to our warehouse. We solely accept shipping methods including distribution. We therefore prefer shipping truth GLS or DHL. We cannot pick parcels up in parcel shops. Please check that the courier offers distribution.
- We insist that all items are returned in original product packaging and in decent outer packaging. Damage caused by deficient packaging may lead to retreat of your return rights. If the product packaging is damaged you will be charged 15 kr./2 euros.
- You carry the risk of the returned items, until we receive the parcel in our warehouse. Therefore you are requested to keep receipt of the parcel including track and trace number until your return order is finalised.
- We do not accept return of any item used in such a way that the character, function, and/or functionality are not verifiable. It is legitimate that You/Your child tries the item but the item may not be used prior to return.
- As a consumer you have a 2 year warranty. This means that you can have your purchased product fixed, replaced, discounted, or credited, depending on the given situation. This conditioned that the warranty is intitled.
- If the product, against expectations, should break during your 2 year warranty you can have the item repaired by a shoemaker under agreement with Bonvita. Any harm to the product caused by misuse, modifications or abuse from the consumer is not covered by the warranty. Bonvita may not be held responsible for any collateral damage which products sold by Bonvita may have caused unless this is directly aligned with danish law. Moreover we refer to the Danish Sale og Goods Act for course of action regarding claims.
10. HOW DO I MAKE A CLAIM?
- Claims regarding defects should be announced to Bonvita in due time after the receipt of the product. To ensure an efficient claim process we encourage you to inform a detailed description of the defects of your product. You can make a claim by filling out a form here
11. CLAIM OPTIONS | OVERVIEW AND LINKS
- If you want to make a claim you may reach out to our customer service via phone +45 71 99 17 09 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
- If a solution is not found in concert with Bonvita and you are situated in an EU-country besides Denmark, you may claim through the online claims portal of the EU Commission here.
12. STILL IN DOUBT?
Should you have any unanswered questions we encourage you to contact us at email@example.com or by phone +45 71 99 17 09.